It’s always important to be as prepared and informed as possible for any interview. Here are some tips we’ve set out to help you prepare for your interview with us.
- Visit our website http://abtran.com
- Know our values, what services we provide and the different companies we work with.
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of the role you are applying for and be able to demonstrate this throughout the interview with your examples.
- Prepare examples in advance
- Use the Star technique when answering interview questions
- The star technique helps you be specific about your experience and clearly outlines a start, middle and end to each of your examples
Situation: Describe the situation, task or issue giving plenty of detail and be specific.
Task: What goal, deadline or result were you working towards?
Act: Outline the steps you took in order to achieve the goal and handle the situation. Remember to focus on you and tell the interviewer what you did, how you did it and why you did it
Result: Detail and outline the outcome. Take credit for what you did. What did you achieve? What did you learn? Etc.
- Ensure you know where your interview is taking place and how to get there
- Arrive at your interview on time
- Dress professionally
- Remain professional
- Listen to the questions being asked and provide relevant examples to demonstrate this.
Bus routes to our Cork offices
Mahon Office, Blackrock Business Park, Bessboro Road, Mahon, Cork
- Route 202 - Arrives on Bessboro Road. Disembark at the bus stop on Bessboro Road (outside the Clontarf Estate) - Route 202 Bus Timetable
- Route 215 - Route 215 Bus Timetable
- Route 219 - Route 219 Bus Timetable
Model Farm Road Office, Cork Business and Technology Park, Model Farm Road, Cork
Curraheen Office, Curraheen Road, Bishopstown, Co. Cork
Driving directions to our Cork offices
Blackrock Business Park,
University Technology Centre
Model Farm Road Office
Cork Business and Technology Park
Model Farm Road